elizabeth starNew Blog Banner

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pet Peeve of the Month

Today while riding on the train to work, I was sandwiched in between two people blaring their I-Pod's. One was blasting some sort of gangsta rap, and the other some sort of britney spears nonsense. I'm sorry, but it completely irks me when I can hear someone elses i-pod, portable cd player, walkman, mp3 player the size of a pin head. I do not want to listen to your gangsta rap and/or britney spears trash while I'm trying to take a nap or read a book on my way to work. The purpose of portable music is to listen to it yourself, not share it with everyone else on the train or bus. Please do me and your eardrums a favor and be concious of how LOUD your music plays. If I can hear it from a foot away, chances are your eardrums are begging for mercy.

Thank you!

0 Comments:

Add a comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Archives

Links

Blogger




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from elizabeth star.. Make your own badge here.