elizabeth starNew Blog Banner

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New Job

I'm not sure what I want to do with this blog yet. We'll see. Anyhoo, I quit my job a couple of weeks ago. I worked there for 2 years, it was an office type job full of copying and filing and all that "fun" stuff. I had my own desk with an assortment of figurines and Pez dispensers comfortably lining the edges. The work was so mindless. After 2 years, I couldn't take it anymore... I craved using my brain and I was tired of working with only women. So I'm starting a new job tomorrow at an art supplies store. I'm not nervous, but I'm not excited either. I mean, I love art and I've always liked working in retail because you get to interact with different customers everday and stuff. I guess it's just weird because I've never worked in the city before and starting something new is always a little hard. This year seems to be full of changes which are taking me by surprise. I guess I just have to adjust :-P

0 Comments:

Add a comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Archives

Links

Blogger




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from elizabeth star.. Make your own badge here.