elizabeth starNew Blog Banner

Monday, November 06, 2006

Cardboard Model


Stage 1, originally uploaded by elizabeth star.

Stage one of my project for my 3-D Design class. This model is done in cardboard, but the final piece is in plexiglas. I used opaque colored plexiglas. We had to construct a piece with interior space that could be considered a sanctuary or a "safe place". My mind went straight to the safeness of childhood, reminding me of a dollhouse. I always loved miniature things as a child and always wanted a dollhouse, so theres the inspiration ;-) The plexi piece is due tomorrow, so I'll post pictures once I get it back. I had so much fun with this project!

0 Comments:

Add a comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Archives

Links

Blogger




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from elizabeth star.. Make your own badge here.