elizabeth starNew Blog Banner

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Goodies from Paris!


Paris Souvenirs, originally uploaded by elizabeth star.

Here are some of the things I brought home from my Trip to Paris.

*Finding the elephant eiffel tower keychain was hilarious since I have a huge obsession with collecting All Things Elephant
*I got those miniature jars of preserves at the buffet breakfast at our hotel. I was won over by their tinyness! (they taste outrageous too!)
*The teapot teabag holder was from a handmade ceramics shop on the Rue de Rivoli. Too cute!
*The strawberry is a real piece of Paris limoge porcelain that I could not resist.
*The tin was full of toffee candies that I kindly discarded since I don't like them ;-) (I didn't want the candies, I wanted the tin hehe)
*I bought the mini easel with a piece of artwork of the Eiffel Tower to put on my desk to remind me of Paris ♥

0 Comments:

Add a comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Archives

Links

Blogger




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from elizabeth star.. Make your own badge here.